FAQ: Title Cash & Payday Cash Loans
What is a payday loan?
Payday loans are given out on a short-term basis to help you pay for immediate expenses. Because payment will be due within a short amount of time, this type of loan does not usually accumulate interest; you will, however, have to pay fees.
Why might I apply for a payday loan?
Payday loans are usually an option for anyone with bad credit who needs money fast: this can generally cover car repairs, medical expenses, or household bills that need immediate action. Keep in mind that your loan will be due in full within a short amount of time.
When are payday loans due?
Payday loans are due in full on your next payday.
What do I need to apply for a payday loan?
- You must have a steady source of income.
- You must reside in the state you choose for your loan application.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You cannot currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or plan to file bankruptcy relief voluntarily.
- You cannot be a regular or reserve member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard; serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a 30-day period or less; or a dependent of a member of the Armed Forces who is on active duty.
What is a title loan?
A title loan is a loan secured by using the title of a vehicle (car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, etc.) as collateral.
Why might I apply for a title loan?
Like our other options, title loans are handy if you need money quickly to cover unforeseen expenses. Bad credit is not generally a deterrent because the loan will be secured by auto equity. However, because you are borrowing against the title of your vehicle, we recommend you be absolutely certain you will be able to pay it back.
When are title loans due?
The due date of your loan and frequency varies by state.
How much can I borrow with a title loan?
In Louisiana, you can borrow $500-$1,400. Thrifty Loans LLC serves Shreveport, Bossier, and Ruston, LA. We are able to provide title loans to residents of the entire region.